Friday, October 7, 2011
Hi and Happy Halloween!!!! Today I have 2 simple Halloween Treat holders for ya! I made a Witch shoe added some orange gingham paper and green cord for the shoelace! Then added some yummy Pixie Stixs!
The second treat is a recycled mandarin can with Halloween paper and a cute little Ghost! Then of course I had to have Ghost Peeps! Yummy!
Happy Hopping and Trick or Treat!!!!
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Eva- www.evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
5. Melissa- http://www.timeweavers.com/
7. Kerri- http://www.crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
8. Patricia- www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
9. Diana- http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
10. Brynn- http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
11. CallyAnn- www.callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
12. Martha- www.
13. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
14. Elsa- www.cricutlvr.blogspot.com
15. Suzy www.scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com
16. Monica- www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
17. Giselle- www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com
18. Julie- www.cricutchick.com
20. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
21. Theresa- http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
Posted by callyannc at 10:09 PM