CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Award for Erica at Crafty Sprouts

I love your shaker card the SUN. Thanks for the tutorial too. I cannot wait to make one. Please accept this award!
Please be sure to visit her blog. I have her button you can snag!

1 comments:

Rhonda Emery

congrats and you have won the comment blog hop at decorate to celebrate please get ahold of me at semery@classicnet.net with your choice of a mini album you would like me to make for you. If you need ideas visit my blog at www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com
thank you so much for all the comments big blog hugs from everyone. thanks Rhonda

Total Pageviews