CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Made It Myself Mondays #14 and TGIF Linking Party #24=Altered Blog Clipboard




I made this clipboard cuz I was getting overwhelmed with all the different blog hops, challenges, and candy I post for other blogs! So now I keep this next to me and can jot down what challenge, when and theme!  Helps me so I do not miss anything!
Happy Scrapping! CallyAnn

4 comments:

Aim

CallyAnn!! This is so beautiful!! :) And look at your stickpins!! How GREAT are those!! (You know how much I looooooove stick pins, and yours ROCK!! :)

The clipboard is a FABULOUS idea!! And it must be working cuz you already entered my challenge!! :) hee hee...

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

L.B.

Very pretty board and I love the album in the post befpre this one!!

Kelly S

Awesome clipboard! I found you through the Made It Myself Mondays challenge. Stop by my blog and have a look. :)

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Laura (tweetyb)

What a great idea!! Love how it turned out! :)
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Total Pageviews