CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kits For Sale

Hi. I just wanted to share a few kits that i designed and have for sale. As a SAHM I try to help out with Family finances anyway possible! Thanks for looking and would love to hear from ya!









All you need is adhesive! All kits are $11 shipped in US. 
Don't forget---Fathers's Day is coming up also, You can check out the awesome stamps and deals on Close To My Heart
www.callyannc.ctmh.com or click on the button on the left sidebar!
Thanks for peeking!
Happy Scrapping
CallyAnn

1 comments:

Lisa

Wow, CallyAnn, all of your layouts are just fabulous!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Total Pageviews