CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Challenge at Die Cuttin Divas #76 Anything Goes

here is my entry! I LOVE this card! I used Campin Critters Cartridge and My embossing folder. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms!
You can join the challenge too!
Happy Scrapping
CallyAnn

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx

Callyanne, that is the cutest card. Love his eyes!!! How fun and funny that one is larger than the other -- makes him look like he has one pop-eye! Haaaaa!!!

Rhonda Emery

this is a super cute card. love it. wish you luck my friend. hugs

Paper Deckerations

This turned out adorable! I just got Campin Critters and LOVE that cartridge! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas!!

sarah

Cally Ann this is just to cute!!!TFS...:)

Gerda

This is a very cute and fun card. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K.

CallyAnn, this is super cute!! I love the embossing and what a cute cut:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia

Super Cute and Fun card!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
Migdalia

Total Pageviews