CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Trick or Treat

Who doesn't love Halloween. It is so fun to dress up, get candy, make candy and of coyrse my favorite CREATE something!!!! I love Halloween for the colors and festive decorations too. I love to have fun at Halloween and bake and just spend time with my kids. So anyway I tried something new this year! And can I just say I am hooked!!!!!!
I made Halloween Test Tube Holders! So fun and so easy!

I hope you like these! Super Halloweenish!
Supplies
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Tuxedo Ribbon(Delish)
Black Sheer Ribbon
Test Tubes(Joanns)
Halloween Paper
Solid Paper
Recollection Stickers
Glue Dots
Midnight Black Ink
ATG Gun
Candy
Bling
 
Challenges entering these into are:
3 Girl Jam Halloween Favor-
Happy Halloween and Happy Scrapping!!!
CallyAnn

12 comments:

JustYolie

Oh these are AWESOME!!!

Pamela Horton

These are so cute!!! you did good this weekend!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Super spooky! Fun idea! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K.

Super FUN idea! They are perfect for Halloween:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cheri

It looks like you had a great time creating your fun treats. Thanks so much for joining us on the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.

Cheri
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

jessica

These are AWESOME CallyAnn!!! Prefect Halloween treats!
Thanks for sharing with us over at 3 Girl Jam!!
Jessica
3GJ~ DT

Rhonda Emery

this is super cute. I must of missed them and thank you I luv ya too. hugs

AMY

great project!

3 Girl JAM

These are fantastic CallyAnn! Such a great idea! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM.

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Norma

Fantastic Halloween project and Congrats on being Top 3 Honorable mention over at Decorate to Celebrate!! Yippee... Happy Halloween!!
Hugs,
Norma

Jessica Buffa

Wow, these are so fun! Delightful added embellishments (really adore that bling skull and crossbones). Fabulous favor CallyAnn.
Thanks for linking up with the 3 Girl JAM challenge!
:O)
Jessica S
3 Girl JAM DT

Unknown

Goodness...These are delightful.

Total Pageviews