CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gratitude is........

When I think of Gratitude I think of all the Blessings that have come my way this year. My Family has been truly Blessed. My Heart is full of Gratitude for everyone in my life.

I made this card for 3 Girl Jam Challenge and I love it. I love this new style and the way it looks so nice. So beware...you will see more!

Go over and check out the new challenge-http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Challenge #7

Recipe:
Paper is from DCWV-The Wild Slpendor
Hint of pesto Ink
Atg Gun
Glue Dots
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon
Stick Pin
Punches
Bead
 Happy Scrapping!
CallyAnn          



8 comments:

Candace

I love this, CallyAnn!! The colors are great! You could also link this up at the current Pink By Design challenge! :)

http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/11/16/favorite-pattern-challenge-not-a-card/#.UKmWRYfLSSo

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery

very pretty carri love it

Kate

Gorgeous. Love the colors.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Great papers and colors on this! Love how you decorated the inside! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Jessica Buffa

I agree 100% that you need to share more of this fabulous style. Beware??? Bring it On Girl...LOL! Darling colors and fabulous layers and cuts.
Thanks for playing along in the 3GJ Color Challenge!
:O)
Jessica S
3GJ DT Member

jessica

This is beautiful CallyAnn! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up over at 3 Girl Jam!!

3 Girl JAM

This is gorgeous CallyAnn!! I've been loving your style lately! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!

Julie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Cheri

Everyone should see more of these cards because it is simply gorgeous. I love the crinkle ribbon and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining in on the 3 Girl JAM color challenge.

Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
djssundries.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews