Merry Christmas and thank you for stopping by our hop today as we reveal the wonderful projects we have made for our "Secret Sisters". With blog hopping and crafting, we have all become sisters. What was done -- those of us were interested we given a "Secret Sister" to craft something special. Not only do we have a Secret Sister but we also gave some "hints" as to Our Favorite Things. How special is that. Now, ssshhhhhh, please don't tell our Secret Sisters as it hasn't been revealed yet as to who has who while you hop along with us!!!!
If you have arrived from Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/ then you are on the right path to Secret Sisters but if you just happened upon my blog, please start at the beginning as we don't want you to miss one special gift!!!!
Here is my Gift!
It is a handemade mini about home and family! I hope she likes! And a little Bling!
In case, you get lost along the way and need a GPS here's the complete lineup!
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- CallyAnn http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Janet Smith - http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Inga Klaus http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
- Sherry Brown- www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
- Rhonda Helm http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com