CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Monday, October 28, 2013

WHOW!!!!! Two Blog posts in one Day!!!!!!!

Ok so I have had a blast making Halloween projects and just HAVE to share this easy and fun decoration!!!
Creepy but fun!!!!  I am entering this in 3 Girl Jam.  http://3girljam.blogspot.com/2013/10/3gj-challenge-27anything-halloween.html
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Happy Scrapping!
CallyAnn

5 comments:

Rhonda Emery

super spook tac u lar. hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Super Spooky! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K.

This is AWESOME! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery

I callyann just wanted to let you know you won top honor over at decorate to celebrate hop on over and grab your button. hugs

jessica

Super awesome!!!!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog!
Hope you will join in our next challenge starting tomorrow :)
Jessica
3GJ~DT

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget