CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Witch Boot is Witch?????

Oh my goodness! I had a blast making these Witch Boots!
You know you want a pair! Right!!  Love using ribbon flower and lace!
I am entering this in Decorate To Celebrate! and 3 Girl Jam!!!
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/2013/10/3gj-challenge-27anything-halloween.html
Sending Halloween Wishes to you and your families!!!!!

Happy Scrapping!
CallyAnn

5 comments:

Ana Valéria

Beautiful project.
Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

Rhonda Emery

really cute thank you for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

Sherrie K.

This is boot-iful! Hehe! Love the way you decorated these up..I would wear them:) Super fun!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cheri

Great job blinging up those boots. Thanks for linking to the 3 Girl JAM Halloween with Ribbon Challenge.

Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT member
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

jessica

These are so super awesome! What a GREAT Halloween project!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog!
Hope you will join in our next challenge starting tomorrow :)
Jessica
3GJ~DT

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget