CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dorcerela Creations Link up Pastels and saying!

Wood covered in paper and decorated! It was super fun and easy!
for letting me paly along! Happy scrapping! CallyAnn

6 comments:

Docerela

Cally... what a great project you have here!! It's super duper cute. I love it.

Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations.

Catarina aka docerela

Art From The heart

Super cute project and thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Sherrie K.

Awesome project! Love that chick:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Super cute! Adorable chick!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair

oh I love love love!!!! I absolutely LOVE home decor projects!

xoxoxox

Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

Ana Valéria

I love your project. It's cute and sweet.
Ana
Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews