CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 3 Guest Designer for Heartstring Designs!!!

What a fabulous week! Thanks again to Heartstring Designs for having me! I had a blast!!!

Project 3!
Super fun card!
Thanks again for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping!
CALLYANN
 

6 comments:

Sherrie K.

CallyAnn, this is fantastic! I like the fun papers and the design is unique! Awesome job:)
Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K

Miriam

That "hi" is the best. Great job this week. I have really enjoyed seeing your projects.

JustYolie

Fantastic card!!!

Karenladd

Love this card...great design with the hexagons!

shayaankhan

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment
 
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
 
Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar

Rhonda Emery

hi callyann I have missed you, I am glad you came over for a visit. I am back and hope to be for awhile. hugs

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget