CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Award

http://www.handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
Lisa has an amazing blog! Her creations are so fun and inspiring! Take look! Happy Scrapping~CallyAnn

5 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com

Hi Callyann- This is Cricutcraftingrammy. You won my blog candy for the Its Fall Blog Hop. Thank you so much for participating and being a follower. Please email me at swoozan@roadrunner.com and send me your address and whether you would like a Michaels or Joanns gift card. Thanks again and congrats-Suzanne

Jens Craft Corner

You have won the blog candy at Jen's Craft Corner! Please go to www.jenscraftcorner.com and use the "contact me" section to send me your shipping info. Congratulations! Thank you for hopping along with us!

Lisa Lara

Look at you...you've won two blog candies at the same time Callyann...lucky girl. Thank you so much for linking my blog. What a nice thing and an honor. Thank you for becoming a follower and joining the CDS blog hop...good luck...with your luck...I would not be surprised if you won. Hee.

Sunshine HoneyBee

Congrats on your blog candy wins. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You mention congrats on my candy wins this wk & I'm not sure what candy in particular you are referring to. I won Pink & BLack Creative Charms pkg from Getting Cricky Blog Hop. Is this the candy you're referring to?
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Lisa

Thanks so much for this award. I love it and congrats on your blog candy wins.

Total Pageviews