CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Decorate to Celebrate #8 Anything Goes and Deanne's Creative Juice Halloween Project and Patches of Pink Challenge-Fall





So I saw something similar to this at a Boutique selling for $38. I said" I can make that!" So  did. I had the hat already so I stuffed it with batting. Then decorated the outside with Decorations from the Dollar Store! So easy and so fun for Halleween! This is a gift for my sister's Bridal Shower to get her started on her Halloween Decos! Hope you like! Happy Scrapping! CallyAnn

18 comments:

Rhonda Emery

oh wow cally I love this so neat. thank you for sharing and joining us at decorate to celebrate for the challenge anything goes.

Aim

CallyAnn, what a GREAT project!! I love that you even got to repurpose the hat!! This is one FUN decoration!! :)

Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!

Shorty Creations

What a fabulous project! Great job =)

www.shortycreations.com

The Spotted Chick

OMG!! I'm lovin' this hat Callyann! Soooo CLEVER and that spider is BOO-TIFUL! LOL!

Unknown

Wow this project is awesome!!!! What a fabulous job you did on this!!!!! I love it and I am now your new follower too!!!!! Great blog!!!!

Jennifer

This is fabulous! Have a lovely weekend! xx Jenny xx

TinaGAle

Great job and what a money saver! visiting from CTD
tina
http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com

Unknown

What an adorable decoration. I love repurposing things and you did a great job with it.
Hugs
Brenda

Audrey Frelx

Well, how fun is this!!! Great decor project!

Sunshine HoneyBee

Wonderful decorated witch hat.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Claire Spielman

What a fun centerpiece. I feel as you do when I go shopping..."I CAN DO THAT"! Thanks for sharing in DTC
Claire, Guest Designer
http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/

Houses Built of Cards

Cute - love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Patches of Pink!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sherrie K.

What an awesome project!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown

Love it when crafty people get an itch to try to make it themselves!! Great job!
kacee

Anonymous

You are so creative. I love it!
Thanks for sharing in my linky party
hugs
Deanne

Beckie

Super cute! Great to be in the challenge with ya! New follower...Stop in and see me ;)

Be Blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Daynene

Absolutely love this hat, I would love one to wear on Halloween. TFS, hopping over from Decorate to Celebrate. nenerscreations.blogspot.com

Miranda

This is adorable! TFS
Coming over from "DTC"!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Total Pageviews