CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crafty Sprouts Candy Holder Challenge


I made this cute little pouch holder for Pixie Stix! My first Rossete too! The stamps are from BugBites! Thanks for peeking!
***** I will be a 13 Days of Halloween Hop starting the 19th so be sure to stop by!
CallyAnn

13 comments:

mamawcindy

Your Treat Holder is so Cute! Love the Rosette. I just got mine posted to. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Sherrie K.

What a FUN project:) cute rosette!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Gloria

This is fabulous. Your rosette is awesome and the little trick or treater is too cute. Thank you for playing in Crafty Sprouts "Candy Goes Here" Challenge!!

Kristi

So Fun! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!

Rhonda Emery

this is super cute love it cally ann

girlhuron

ssuper cute! I love the rossete with the pumpkin!

Rebecca

Unknown

my kids would love this!! They could hang this treat from their friends lockers!! TY for joining in with us over at Crafty Sprouts!!!
DTM
kacee
ps- I am going to show this to my kids when they get home from school!!! TY!

Little C's Creations

This is adorable!! So much work!! Love it!! God Bless... Jeb

Anonymous

Super cute treat holder and the sentiment is perfect and sweet! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

Many blessings,
Zeni

CricutLvr!!

Love the treat holder!! So cute!!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!!

Audrey Frelx

OMG, Callyanne, this is fabulous and so fun!!! You did a fantastic job on this treat holder -- I just love it!

Anonymous

Your treat holder is perfect for Pixie Sticks. We always tell our kids that we are sending the grandkids home with Pixie Sticks and Mountain Dew. This will be perfect for the little guys! Thanks for sharing!

365 Days of Cricut

This is so perfect for Pixie Sticks I love those sticks of sugar LOL! You're 1st rosette came out beautiful! Thanks for entering Crafty Sprouts challenge!

Total Pageviews