CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Winner of GHOULTIDE Hop!!!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!!! (I always wanted to say that! HEE HEE
Anyway... thanks to all those who stopped by and left such great comments! I also hit 100 Followers to! I am so honered! Ok and the WINNER is...

cbcotton
I think this is so creative to be your first bloghop you will be a natural at this. And to start the halloween season with such a cute display. Happy greeting to you also and sweet trick a treating. I love to make popcorn balls no special baking.
Thank You

I will be contacting you for your addy! Congrats and hope to have you back!!
Happy Scrapping
CallyAnn

2 comments:

Anonymous

HI!
Just wanted to drop by and tell you thanks for the nice comments while I was on vacation!
I sure appreciated them!
hugs
Deanne

ScrappyKsue

Hey girl! I am commenting here because I could not find your email address. I think we are partnered on ScrappinMamma's October RAK. I did not see that you joined the RAK group on facebook. So I just wanted to let you know about the pairing. Thanks! -Karen Sue

Total Pageviews