CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So Very Sorry....

Hi! I just want to apoligize! I have to pull out of the 13 Days of Halloween due to illness, no sleeping and some depression! I am really have a hard time right now and need to get better. So hopefully in a week I will be up and ready to! Please come back and don't give up! I love going to all your blogs and having you all visit me! It makes my day! Thanks for understanding and Have a safe and fun Happy Halloween! CallyAnn

13 comments:

Becky Dunham

Sending prayers and hugs your way CallyAnn! I hope you feel better soon dear.

ScrappyKsue

I hope you feel better soon girl!

lindaplus3

I dont know you.. I am new to all of this... but I hope you feel better real soon :) you will be in my prayers :)

Babe O'Mara

Hoping you feel better real soon. Sending prayers your way.

Hugs,
Babe

cbcootn

So sorry you are not feeling up too 100% do not feel alone at this time in your life I to experience these things. Sometimes we get so busy we forget to take care of #1 and we have the holiday fast approaching so take this time to reexamine your priorties and if you can't take care of you then you can't take care of everyone that depends on you. This blog and everyone here will be here we you get back to yourself. I received my blog candy thank you.
Cindy

Sandy

Hope you are feeling better soon,
Sandy

Rhonda Emery

oh carri ann I hate to hear this I do hope you get to feeling better, keep your head high and put on a smile, we will be here when you return. all of us experience a little depression every once in awhile life is the reason. I just want you I am here if you need to talk just email me hugs friend.

Miranda

Take care of you! And we'll be here when you get well! :)

pattyk

Hope you feel better soon ! millierose651@aol.com

girlhuron

{{{HUGS}}}

Rebecca

Lisa

CallyAnn, I hope you feel much, much better soon. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

Hugs, Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx

I'm sending you much love and many, many hugs!!! And, of course, I'll pray that you feel better very soon!

Doris P.

prayers you get better. See you on the blog when you get back here... :) ((((hugs)))) Doris
parkernana5 at cox. net

Total Pageviews