CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Challenge #43 Lolli Pops

I hope this counts. My homemade Lolli Pops Winnie the Pooh Thanks Bag. I made it for a friend to say thanks for all your hard work!

6 comments:

Melin

What a sweet and thoughtful gift! Very well done! Thank you for playing and sharing with us at CookingWithCricut.com!


Melin
Cricut Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Online Store: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Jen

Too cute! Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week, Callyanne.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Sherrie K.

Great project..great gift idea!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mad Crafter

What a great friend! This is an awesome project. Just so cute:) TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

Glenda

Such a cute project! Love Winnie! Pretty summer colors! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
Glenda

Jean

Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget