CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scrappy Moms Challenge-Preseves or such

My first challenge with Scrappy Moms. So excited! I do not have Preserves yet but it is on it's way. But I could not wait so I used the "Just Beacuse" Cards.

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps

Oh, so VERY CUTE! I love how you did the word jumble with 2 different papers. Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

-Scrappy Mel

liz at liz's paper loft

super cute! love what you did with the faces! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget