CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My First Award!!!

Thank You to Jenni at My Lollipop Garden for the award, I am so honored!
And now I want to pass it on to Redheaded Crafter for her Princess castle!!
To Scrappin with Bug for Party Decos
To Scrappy Critters for her Gimme a Jingle
To Sherrie Scraps with Passion for her cute Bear Card
and last but not least to Stampersize for her Cute Girl Card!
So 5 things I like:
1-I love love love Simply Charmed Cartridge
2-Love Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke
3-Love my kids
4-Addicted to this blog hopping and challenges
5-Grateful for family and friends

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue

Congratulations on your first award... so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing it with me!

Sherrie K.

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it to me!! I appreciate it and happy to receive it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews