CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Red, Black, Pink, and White Delight Blog Hop


Welcome to  the Red, Black, Pink, and White Delight Blog Hop. What this hop will help you with today is showcasing these colors and what can be made to help give you inspiration!!!!!
If you just happened to be visiting me today, I'm glad that you are visiting but I wouldn't want you to miss one single stop along the way with our hop and would love for you to begin at the beginning which would be Lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/. If you arrived from Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/  , then you are on the right path along our splash of color.
Recipe:
Studio 12 Dollar Mustache Stamps
Stampin Up! Stamp Saying
Stampin Up! Ink Real Red, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Card Stock from Michaels
Fibers Ek Success
Thank you so much for stopping today and visiting. I hope you have gotten some inspiration with my project and I must send you on your way to the next stop along your travels which is Carla - http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
                                                           Happy Valentines Day and Happy Scrapping!
                                                                               CallyAnn

Total Pageviews