CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We're Off To See The Wizard Hop

We're Off to See the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz to hopefully get the Tin Man a heart, the Lion courage, and the Scarecrow a brain! But there's the poppy fields to beware of as you could get very sleepy! The Wicked Witch but we know she's afraid of water. The flying monkeys . . . just totally freaky looking!!!! You're probably still dizzy from the spinning whirling twirling house and watching all those things passing by like a nightmare expecially that Miss Gulch on her bicycle! Poor Toto hiding in the basket, but can you blame him? Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain as he knows not what he speaks! And then there are the delightful munchkins that sing 3 octives highly than humanly possible. I almost forgot the good witch Glinda - how could I forget her --- she was just too sugary sweet to my standards but as a Good Witch goes, she was the best, but why didn't she just tell Dorothy she had the power to return all along and wait until the end - geesh!And then only bad witches are ugly --- come on now! Its the Merry Old Land of Oz! I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore Toto. . . .

We're paying homage to the Wizard of Oz today with our blog hop! So, grab your beverage of choice and those ruby red slippers of yours, click them twice and repeat after me - "there's no place like home, there's no place like home"!

We have a generous sponsor of Creative Kuts of http://creativekuts.com/ who is offering two (2) $10 Gift Certificates to two (2) lucky winners - winners will be selected by Random draw BUT you must leave comments on all the blogs today along with leaving a comment that you are visiting from We're Off to See the Wizard on their blog page, http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/, and/or like their facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Kuts/130937843644274

Also Paper House Productions 7 - piece paper assortment of 12 x 12 pieces of paper!

We have a great line-up for you today and you should have arrived from - Rhonda-http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/. If not, or you just dropped in to visit today, we don't want you to miss a single story of the travels of our "characters" from start to finish and would love for you to begin at the beginning of our hop -




So I made a mini table album with EAD Stickers and had a blast! Hope you like!
Now head over to the super talented  Carolyn - http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.com/
As every good story, it has a beginning and a happily ever after - Dorothy went home and all was well with the world and Dorothy told Auntie Em - there's no place like home!!!!!! AWWWW how sweet! Hope you enjoyed my project and I must send you along your way to <insert person following you> and a place beyond the rainbow -
Happy Scrapping!
CallyAnn

24 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Cute mini!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Her Craftiness (Lynne)

how adorable CallyAnn --- I love your mini album and would love to learn how to make a table album --- it is always a pleasure hopping with you!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

Unknown

What a gorgeous mini album.

Rhonda Emery

such a cute mini album

mamawcindy

My 5 year old Grand Daughter and I Love your Album. My Grand Daughter Scarlett has a New little Doll and needed a name for her. I read her the names of the ones on the Hop. She picked picked Cally Ann. :0)

cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Aim

CallyAnn, I LOVE this!! :) Oh, I can tell that you had SO MUCH FUN making this!! :) Of course, I couldn't help noticing Cindy's comment above -- And that Scarlett picked your name -- And that just made me SMILE!! :)

Thanks for sharing in the hop!!
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Janet

Love your mini album it is so sweet I have a lot of fun pics I could put in that one. You shouls do a tutorial on how to do this!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Rae Ann

Great idea and so cute. Nice job.
Here from 'We're Off to See the Wizard, I am
Rae Ann O.
http://joyinart.blogspot.com

Judy

Wow! Fab mini! I am not sure if I have ever seen a table album before. So much fun! I am a follower..
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Kitty

I'm loving those kawaii "EAD" stickers! Great album!

Tiggerscraps

Super cute, really enjoy this one

marg0006

You did an incredible job with the little album.

Carol's Creations

This is an adorable mini!

BTW...We're Off to See the Wizard!

Cyndi S

Wonderful mini album. Love it.
cstephenson at q dot com

Claire Spielman

Very nicely done mini table album...Dorothy looks very cute!
TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Cathy

what an adorable little mini, I love it!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Pam

Super cute mini!!
We're off to see the Wizard!

Shelly Lynn

Cute album CallyAnn!! I love all the little characters... what are EAD Stickers and where can I find them? They are super cute! TFS! :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com

Love your mini. So adorable and love that is Oz.

Audrey Frelx

Hi, Callyanne! You're mini is just sooo adorable!

Tambo

CallyAnn, this little mini is very cute. I have made a few accordion style minis. I love all the WOO
characters. Very ice. tfs Tami
Tambos Creations!

Tina

Fabulous mini album! Love the attention to detail! I created a project last summer. Feel free to check it out here- http://www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-off-to-see-wizard.html

Tina

Linsey R

OH I love your mini table album! It does look like it was alot of fun to make and I bet it's even better to flip thru in real life! TFS your wonderful album! hugs :)

Melinda

Cute mini album. Love all the detail. TFS

Total Pageviews