CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shabby Chic Blog Hop

If you have arrived here from Theresa- http://www.scrappyartcrafters.blogspot.com   you are on the right track. If not, please start Theresa- http://www.scrappyartcrafters.blogspot.com!

The shabby chic style has been around for many many years, originating from Great Britain, where time worn items were showcased in most country homes. Today’s essence of shabby chic is to achieve that time worn layered vintage look from yesteryear by painting, distressing, dying or tea staining. Now we bring it to you right from our craft tables.

Please follow along as the following crafters showcase their handmade Shabby Chic Accents. Be sure to visit each blog, as each artist will be having a giveaway. Also, we have a couple of awesome sponsors who have generously donated for a “Grand Prize Giveaway”. Their shops are full of shabby goodness. To qualify, all you have to do is leave a comment on each blog.

Our Sponsors

The Funkie Junkie-$15.00 Gift Certificate
Sa Crafters-$20.00 Gift Certificate

Here is my project:
I took a glass jar from Dollar Store and wrapped lace and glued with Super Duper Helmar Glue! Added lace trim on top and scrunchy trim on the bottom. Added Fabric flower, teal fibers, pearl spray, pearl necklace(from a broken necklace) a jewel(Chef Duffs Cake Supplies) and a Handmade Pin from Patti Bond i received for RAK! It goes perfect! This was my first try at Shabby Chic so I hope you like!
I HAVE BLOG CANDY!
It's a 3 by 3 Card Holder with 6 handmade cards by yours truly! Just leave me a comment  and I will pick a winner Sat March 3rd!
Now head on over to the super creative Suzanne- http://scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com
Happy Scrapping
CallyAnn

32 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie

Oh, this is just SO pretty. I love all the lace and pearls. What a great idea to re-purpose a jar like that. It will look terrific sitting on your craft desk holding some crafty goodies! Love the blue accents. Terrific piece of shabbiness!

Theresa

very creative CallyAnn! I think it turned out fabulous!

jude

Lovely recycled project these glass jars just ideal for shabby chic projects
judex

Carolyn

Love your Whimsey Jar decor!!! You did a great job!!! I don't know how I have missed following your blog since I check it out often...but I am a follower now!! You always do a great job at whatever you do!!!

Chai Dackermann

Very shabby chic.

Anonymous

Great job on this project very shabby chic. I enjoyed being on this blog hop with you.

Vicki

Gorgeous. Love the colors and all the lace.

Liz Mullen

I have to do this for the next Tea Party I host :)

ann

Very lovely project. I love the shabby chic look very much. Ann O.

Vicki

Your jar is very pretty! I like the deep blue flower with the white and the pearls and lace make it so girly of course..

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthougthts.blogspot.com
follower

Barbara Greenberg

What a great use of a glass jar. Very pretty

Bonnie

Very cute!!! TFS

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com

I love those flowers!cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Barbara B

This jar is so cute. I love the blue flowers.
Great hopping with you. I am a new follower.
Barbara B.
http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
bkb248@gmail.com

Audrey Frelx

Callyanne, it looks fabulous! Amazing job!

silvia

Pretty jar!! I LOVE the flower and the pearls!!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping

This is so cool!Love the Idea with dollar store jar. Pretty flowers... Love Love LOve it! TFS

Sherrie K.

Amazing jar...love the beautiful flowers:) Awesome project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Suzy

Beautiful project CallyAnn. I need to try more altering. Thanks for the inspiration. I had fun being in the hop with you! :)
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Unknown

Awe so pretty, I love blue and don't you just love the dollar store :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

ibecircled.blogspot.com

great job on the shabby chic!! I would say you passed!! Great Idea!! I am a follower here!! TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Pam

Fabulous creation! It is lovely.

Pam

Sorry - forgot to mention I'm following now.

Michele Eickholt

Beautiful! I'm going to have to make one of these :) It's been great being on the hop with you! I'm now following too!
~Michele~
chelescrafts.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery

oh wow really great job love the way it turned out. love it.

Me-Ma Kim

SUPER CUTE! I am hopping along! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Lili Sulastri

I am now a follower. that is a lovely card holder.

Cindy

I am a new follower, love your project, the color is awesome!

Salnclts

I love your project and the giveaway! :)

corrie

The jar project is gorgeous. I need to remember that for a gift. I love it!

Unknown

Absolutely love the blue and white shabby chic design! You did wonderfully for your first time!

Sherrie K.

Beautiful project!! I love your shabby chic jar decor! I need to go to the dollar store....never even think to go there. I am going to check that out this wknd! Thanks for sharing your wonderful project! Have a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews