CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Amazing Mini Albums By Rhonda

Please please if you have not been to Rhondas blog, promise me you will go! scraphappens withrhonda.blogspot.com. She is truly one amazing talented and giving crafter! I have 2 of her minis and posted a pic!! Her and her friend Amy have a blog Decorate to Celebrate with tons of ideas! Amy also is gifted and has a blog Love To Crop.
You will not be disappointed, I promise. Thanks and Happy Scrapping
The first one is a Mini for my daughter who is a Senior this year! She put the logo on front! Cool huh?? The second is all about my family! My husband and I celebrated 20 yrs in July and have 4 wonderful kids. So it is full of family stuff!
Both of their blinkies are on my right sidebar!
Are these adorable or what?

4 comments:

Lisa

Wow, both books are so awesome! Rhonda is so creative and talented - she always does such an amazing job :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Dena

These look GREAT! TFS and for stopping by my blog.

Aloha,
Dena

missdjones.blogspot.com

Vicki

I love Rhonda's mini albums!! I was lucky enough to win one last week and it has arrived already!! And it was special made for me...She is incredible!

Audrey Frelx

My friend Rhonda is just the best, isn't she!!! LOL!!!

Total Pageviews