CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sherrie Scraps with Passion 6mo Blogaversary

Please visit Sherrie. She does amazing work and has a fun blog. She is giving away some Blogaversary Candy too that you will not want to miss out. All you have to do is become a follower and post a comment! Easy Peasy right! So what are ya waiting for? See ya soon. CallyAnn

3 comments:

Susan L

Thanks for popping by my blog for the back to School Blog Hop. The follow button appears back so if you want to come on by I'd love to have you :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B <-- now a follower of your blog :)
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Rhonda Emery

thank you callyann for your sweet comment on the teacher blog hop makes my day. hugs

Sherrie K.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment and for posting my giveaway on your blog:) Apprecite it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews