CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pinkalicious Blog Hop What's My Style? and Paper Sundaes #21 and Love to Crop


I had to use Paper Doll Dress Up cuz I love that cartridge. We are celebrating my moms birthday and made this or her! Thanks (sorry about the sideways,,,having issues).callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Missy

This is so cute, what a great idea for a card!!!

Tina

Love the sentiment on the inside as I am sure your mom will! Great job!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Kimberly J.

This card is so fun!!! I just love it!Great Job and Thanks for joining us this week over at Birthday Sundaes!!

Aim

Hi, CallyAnn!! Just wanted to let you know that you're all linked up!! :) Thanks so much for sharing your card with your Love To Crop! friends!! :) I LOVE your Super-Mom card -- Absolutely ADORABLE!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Love To Crop! facebook page

ClaireR

Hi CallyAnn,
Your cards are soo cute! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog last week. I know its addicting already, Ill be careful :)
Now following your blog and looking forward to more creations.
Claire
www.threewaterscreations.com

Total Pageviews