CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Decorate to Celebrate Is Awesome!!

Thanks so much for the blog hop award. I loved all the ideas/projects. It was fun. I hope to do a lot more and visit new blogs for inspiration. Thanks Again CallyAnn

7 comments:

Tina

I agree completely about DTC!! Congrats!!
Tina- a follower
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

June Houck

Thank you for taking time to leave a sweet comment on my blog. Congrats on your blog award and kudos to you for some amazing challenge projects…I especially like the BBQ project and the Scrapalicious challenge card.

Especially_For_You

Congratulations on your blog award, what a great accomplishment! Looking forward to seeing your creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Lisa

Congratulations on winning the blog hop award, CallyAnn! The mini you won is so fabulous!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

mamawcindy

Congratulations on the Blog Award!!! I found you on the Old School Blog Hop. Where we were saying Baby names. Seen where the boy name was Quaid. That is my 5 year old Grandsons middle name. It is a really good boys name. I just became a follower. Would love for you to come visit me sometime on my new blog. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Sandy

Hi, I've been bloghopping and found yours, lovely creations, I've joined as a follower too so I can come back and see what else you've created,
Sandy

Kristy

Hey Callyanne - You are a winner over on my blog from one of my recent blog hops. Be sure to stop by scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com and grab your prize! : ) ~ Kristy

Total Pageviews

There was an error in this gadget