CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas #28 (Back 2 School)
Try It On Tuesday (Anything Goes)
Paper This and That (Back To School)
All Sorts (Anything but a Card)
Queen of My Craftroom (Altered Project)
Scrapalicious USA (Anything but a Card)
The Paper Variety (Use Thread or Ribbon)
Patches of Pink (Link Up Party)
Craft Junkie Too #21 (Linking Party)
I used a 5 x 7 Frame. Turned it on it's side and used paper in the inside. Used Versa Mark and stamp on Burgandy paper. Added some ribbon. Then made the White Rabbit and added google eyes. Add a post it note with stamped Important Message! Calendar and pen....teacher, friend, etc will love this!

10 comments:

brenda

Very sweet indeed Callyann.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly)

love the alice in wonderland theme great organiser...

Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Misty Olsen

Now this is too cute Cally!!! I just love it :o) I think is a great gift idea for teachers... Thanks so much for sharing it here at DCD!!!

Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

Rhonda Emery

this is really cute cally love it

Cre8tiveVet

Whar a wonderful project. Where did you get your calrndar pages. thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Amy

What a cute idea!!

downrightcrafty

this is a great idea, and thank you so much for the comment, the link is fine and good luck in the draw
Hugs Kate x

Unknown

A stunning calendar! Thanks for sharing at try it on tuesday

PatR

Fantastic calendar. Thank you for sharing it with us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

Court

This is so darling! Thanks for stopping by during the My Pink Stamper blog hop a little over a week ago. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment! :) You asked about how long it took me to do the house - I would say about an hour - so not long at all! It was really easy to put together! :) Thanks for the question. Feel free to ask them anytime! :)

Total Pageviews