CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thanks for stopping by! I have been so inspired and
in Awe of the awesome talent I have seen since I started
blogging the 1st of July 2011! Thanks to all my followers and soon-to-bes! I appreciate all the comments too. Keep
scrapping and have fun!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut #72 Let's Get Buggy

Ok...well I have not entered anything for 2 weeks now cuz for some reason things just are not coming out right. So please forgive me, but in my rut this is the best I came up with. Maybe next week will be better. Happy Crafting blogger buddies!!!!


I used Nate's ABCs cartridge
Cuttle Bug folder Swiss Dot and Mushrooms(Freshly Picked)
SU Paper and ribbon
Thanks

5 comments:

N

Super cute! Love all your texture! Nacolescardsandcreations.blogspot.com

Sarah

Love it! I really enjoy this cartridge and you did a great card! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Helen

Pretty card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Jennie Garcia

Very cute!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

My Lil' Bits

I love Nate's ABC's it's one of my favorites. VERY cute! Thanks for getting buggy with us at FCCB!!
Lisa

Total Pageviews